Face Serums are a concentrated version of a Face Cream. T•L’s Face Serum contains no water so you’re getting the full benefit of the moisturizers and essential oils in it. The two main oils in it are Cranberry Seed and Blueberry Seed oil. These are high in antioxidants (good stuff for your skin) and absorb more readily into the skin than other oils. Because our Serum is so concentrated, you only need to use a few drops. My customers use anywhere between 3-6 drops depending on the time of year or their skin type. After application there shouldn’t be any oily feeling. If there is then just use a bit less the next time. It can be used on its own or as a base for our Face Cream depending on your skin type.
Cranberry Seed Oil: Contains a natural balance of omega 3, 6 & 9 fatty acids not found elsewhere in natural oils. It is also rich in Vitamin E and other natural antioxidants. These characteristics make it an exceptional oil for absorption and utilization of essential fatty acids in the skin. This non-greasy oil may soothe itchy, scaly, irritated skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Blueberry Seed Oil: Also high in antioxidants, this oils helps repair damaged skin tissue, reduces fine lines and wrinkles and boost the elasticity of the skin.
- Sunflower Oil: Contains high amounts of Vitamins A, B, D and E. Sunflower oil is an excellent source of beta-carotene. Consumption of this compound makes your skin less sensitive to the sun.
- Grapeseed Oil: Is packed with skin brightening Vitamin C and actually helps regulate your natural oil production.
- Jojoba Oil: It closely resembles the sebum of the skin, and is rich in vitamin E. This promotes a glowing complexion.
- Palmarosa, Ginger, Frankincense, Geranium, Black Pepper, Rosemary Oil: Great for circulation, antibacterial, antioxidant, beta-carotene, wrinkle reducer, rejuvenate, hydrate, balance and even skin tone.
If you have any questions about this or any product on our site, we are just a click away. CONTACT US
A NOTE ABOUT USING OUR PRODUCTS: We know you’ll want to use your T•L products right away. In the event however that you don’t, please be aware that since T•L products are all natural, their shelf life is less than your typical drugstore brands (think homemade bread vs. sliced bread). All our products are meant to be used within a year of purchase. Check the back label for the jar icon to see the number of months once bottles are opened. Like with most things natural, fresher is better.
**All our products are handcrafted, packaged, and labelled in Canada by a small group of very dedicated women who are passionate about creating quality products just for you.